A golf car battery is a storage battery; its function is to gather limited energy and use it in a suitable place. They are mainly used in automobiles, golf cars, electric caravans, electric sweepers, and other products.
At present, golf cars use lead-acid batteries, and the best working environment temperature of this battery is 15°C-40°C. Below this temperature, the amount of power stored in the battery will decrease. The lower the temperature, the more pronounced the drop in power consumption. Due to the low temperature in winter, It will also reduce the driving distance of golf car. When the temperature rises, this phenomenon will resume. The easiest way to ensure the regular use of golf cars is to allow users to charge them quickly.
Therefore, HOPPTBATTERY has launched a lithium golf cart battery with more robust performance, longer battery life, and more substantial power.
- Curved Lithium Polymer battery
- Fast Charge Polymer Battery
- Flexible Polymer Lithium Battery
- Ultra-thin Polymer Battery
- Low Temperature Lithium Battery
- Explosion-proof Lithium Battery
- High Temperature Lithium Battery
- High-rate Lithium Battery